What are your hours?
Monday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Friday – Sunday: Closed
What is your address, phone, and fax number?
4 South Northwest Highway
Palatine, Illinois 60074
What is your financial policy?
Proper dental care is an important part of your overall health. The flexibility of our payment policies helps ensure that cost is not a deterrent to doing what’s best for you and your family’s health. Palatine Dental offers a variety of payment options and accepts most insurance plans. As part of our commitment to providing quality, affordable dental care, our staff will work with you in making payment arrangements best suited to your needs.
What kind of insurance plans do you accept?
- Dental Wellness Partners
- Connection Dental
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment:
Cash / Check
Major Credit Cards
Third Party Financing
Do you accept Care Credit financing?
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nations’s leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. Click on the Financing Button at the top of this page for more information.
NO INSURANCE!-NO PROBLEM!
Professional dental care is a necessity for everyone these days, although being able to afford it has not always been within reach—until now!! Our in-office Preventive Plus Dental Plan is designed to help meet your everyday dental needs. This is an annual reduced fee dental plan that allows individuals & families to receive quality dental care from Palatine Dental Associates for 100% preventive coverage & 25% off the office’s usual, customary and reasonable fees for restorative and major work. This plan was developed especially for patients who do not have dental insurance or whose employer no longer provides it. As regular dental care is an integral part of your overall health, we have created this plan to support you in your efforts. It has a number of great features that are very exciting! BIGGER SAVINGS!-BETTER SMILES!
- No annual maximum
- No deductible
- No waiting periods—Start your treatment today!
- No preauthorization or claim forms required
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No age limit
- 25% discount includes elective cosmetic dentistry, but Invisalign®, implants, bone grafting, and tissue will be offered at a 10% discount.
- Effective date is the day the patient signs up & renewal is the same date every year
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance
- CANNOT be combined with any other dental insurance. If CareCredit® is used, only a 10% discount will apply.
- It is only good at Palatine Dental Associates. Any referred specialists will not offer this discount.
- You have the right to cancel at any time by submitting a written request. However, this plan is non-refundable.
- Plans & fees are subject to change yearly
- Dental products are not included in discount
YEARLY PREMIUM-($729-$911 Value)
Single preventive plan (2 preventive visits per year): $299.00 per year
Each additional family member: $249.00 per year (spouse or dependent children to age 21)
Single periodontal plan (4 periodontal maintenance visits per year) : $399.00 per year
PREVENTIVE MEMBER BENEFITS
- Routine oral exams or periodontal exams (limit 2 per policy year) Value $120-$180
- One (1) emergency exam and x-ray. Value $101.00
- Bitewing x-rays (limit 1 set per policy year) Value $84
- Full mouth set of x-rays or panoramic x-ray (limit 1 per every 36 months) Value $151
- Cleanings or periodontal maintenance (limit 2 per policy year) Value $248-$370
- Topical fluoride treatment (limit 1 per policy year) Value $25
- All other treatment completed within your policy year will be discounted by 25% (Invisalign®, implants, bone grafting, and tissue will have a 10% discount) if paid in full at time of service. Otherwise, our regular fees will apply.